FTW banner not working  erledigt

Moderatoren: Aircraft-Admins, English-Support, FTW-Development, Airport-Admins

Antworten

Topic author
cVGhost
FTW banner not working  erledigt

Beitrag von cVGhost » Mo 15. Apr 2019, 12:19

Hello,

Would you believe me that the biggest issue I had since joining FTW last week is that my banner is not working ? :) Otherwise it's amazing and I am looking forward discovering more of the system you got in place. Amazing job! I just cannot share my accomplishments by a way of a banner :D

http://www.ftw-sim.de/images/FTW/993.png

(another small one: why does YAACARS not load fuel level with flight plan? Each flight I fly I have to enter fuel from FTW website, also why are those fields even editable :))

Cheers!
Bild

Teddii
Danksagung erhalten: 33 Mal

FTW banner not working

Beitrag von Teddii » Mo 15. Apr 2019, 12:59

For the banner to update you have to logout of the "sim world" ... not sure if's that the issue though.
cVGhost hat geschrieben:
Mo 15. Apr 2019, 12:19
another small one: why does YAACARS not load fuel level with flight plan? Each flight I fly I have to enter fuel from FTW website, also why are those fields even editable :)
This version of YAACARS still uses the XACARS protocol and it simply doesn't allow me to receive the fuel levels.
This will be fixed when switching over to the YAACARS protocol server-side ... when the time has come :wtf:

Cheers,
Markus
Bild

Topic author
cVGhost
FTW banner not working

Beitrag von cVGhost » Mo 15. Apr 2019, 16:40

Teddii hat geschrieben:
Mo 15. Apr 2019, 12:59
For the banner to update you have to logout of the "sim world" ... not sure if's that the issue though.
cVGhost hat geschrieben:
Mo 15. Apr 2019, 12:19
another small one: why does YAACARS not load fuel level with flight plan? Each flight I fly I have to enter fuel from FTW website, also why are those fields even editable :)
This version of YAACARS still uses the XACARS protocol and it simply doesn't allow me to receive the fuel levels.
This will be fixed when switching over to the YAACARS protocol server-side ... when the time has come :wtf:

Cheers,
Markus
Yeah, I don't think I ever used "Logout". I think it is fixed now? So, just to get things straight - in order for the banner to update, you have to "log out" after each session?
Bild

Teddii
Danksagung erhalten: 33 Mal

FTW banner not working

Beitrag von Teddii » Mo 15. Apr 2019, 16:47

Banner looks good now!

Not sure, if you only need to logout to update data like change image url, or if it's needed each time to update.
But my guess is, it's the latter :-)

Enjoy your banner ;-)
Bild

Antworten

Zurück zu „FTW-Support“